Gen Re and PAI partnered on a global pilot program to study the impact of the PAI Health app and the PAI Score on participants' engagement and behaviour change spanning the course of the COVID-19 pandemic from March to June 2020.
Gen Re is one of the leading Life/Health and Property/Casualty reinsurers, represented in all major markets with more than 40 offices worldwide.
Together, Gen Re and PAI were also looking to observe several important questions:
(1) Adherence — do people stay engaged with PAI?
(2) Activity — do people become more active and how many achieve 100 PAI?
(3) Health — do participants improve their cardiorespiratory fitness?
(4) Universality — does PAI work for everyone?
(5) Demographics — who doesPAI work best for?
(6) Enjoyment — do participants like using PAI?
Throughout the program, participants’ health and behavioural data were monitored. Five surveys were also sent out throughout the study.
“I love that it quantifies your level of exercise in a way that makes sense, and you can see the improvements to your body.”“
“Easy to use. Simple goal. Easy to see progress.“
“I love that it quantifies your level of exercise in a way that makes sense, and you can see the improvements to your body.”
“I feel better knowing that I’m doing something to improve my health.”
Sign up for our business solutions email newsletter to get the latest case studies and applications of PAI.